Thursday, March 27, 2008

Busy Month!

Brad and I finally found a place to live! We are currently packing up everything, trying to get everything done by Sunday. Brad has been working everyday, so I have been stuck packing things up all by myself. If I can recall, I packed up pretty much on my own when we lived in Roseville too! Wait a minute... I think Brad is trying to get out of packing this year again. He says that he is "busy" and don't really have the time to help (whatever...;))

So last week on the 21st, it was Brad's 28th B-day. He had to work that day until 9:30pm. When he came home, I made him chicken sandwich












... and surprised him with Chocolate pudding dessert, which is one of his favorite homemade dessert. It has crust, cream cheese, chocolate and vanilla pudding topped with whipped cream and some pecans.































I know that this post goes from one story to another, but I've been so busy I haven't been able to post anything. Sorry guys!


I am still working at Olive Garden. I am 35 weeks this week and I was going to work for another week or so, but have decided to take a leave by the end of this month. I just have so much to do before this baby pops! I have also been getting a lot of pressure and have been having hard time breathing and sleeping. I went to the doctors on Tuesday and the doc. told me that Caylee's head is faced down( though it could shift again)... Caylee has been moving nonstop lately and loves to kick me on my ribs. I can't really blame her, since I have short torso and she is probably squished in my stomach ready to come out already. I have been stressing out lately thinking about what needs to be done before she comes. This whole moving out situation is making me kind of crazy. I think I am going through nesting phase right now. All I can think of is trying to sort things and getting everything settled into this new place. I can't wait till we have everything moved in so that I can start decorating Caylee's room. It will be a total relief for me.

So I don't think you will be hearing from me for a while, since I will be in the middle of moving and trying to get an internet service=( I'm also having 2 different baby shower. My friends from my ward, Becky and Rachael are throwing me one this Saturday and Olive Garden is throwing me one as well on Monday. So I will take some pictures and post them later.

I hope I can pack everything in time. Wish me luck;)

8 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Bday Brad! It's been crazy here that we didn't send a card sorry! Good Luck with the move. Email your new address once you get settled.

Les

Susanne said...

Moving while pregnant is no fun (even though I hate it even when I'm not pregnant) but I hope it goes well and that you enjoy your new place! Good luck!

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Brad!

I hope the move goes smooth and you get everything done that you want to. I can't wait for that babe to come!

Rochelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffani said...

I remember moving right before Carson was born and it was a lot all at once but it was worth it! Good luck, you look great!

Tiffani said...

Oh, once you get settled, I think we need that yummy cake you surprised Brad with, unless it is a family secret or something...

Garrett said...

heyyyyyy reiko...
ya know, my birthday is coming up and i love pudding dessert too =] haha
jk
but ya tell that monkey ill race him

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Brad!

Reiko-I got your e-mail but responded to you from my correct e-mail. I am actually planning a trip out in June. Maybe I can come visit you and the new baby when I am down? What city are you living in again?