Tuesday, April 8, 2008

We've moved!

After an exhausting, busy last week, we are finally moved into our new Condo. We are glad that we moved into a bigger place and are enjoying the place. We are still settling, but all the major stuff is done.

My goal this week is to wash all of Caylee's baby clothes and pack the hospital bag. I went to my doc. appointment again this morning and Caylee is still in birth position. I can't believe that I am almost due! I'm so nervous, but excited at the same time. Our baby is moving so much. I've been having the Braxton Hicks. I hope that I get everything done before she arrives!

8 comments:

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

YAY!!! I'm soo excited for you! I can't wait to see pics of your new condo and I also can't wait for Caylee to come! Hope she stays comfy for the next little bit... Doesn't she know that longer she says put the more toys and clean clothes she is going to have in her newly decorated room! hehe...

Jessie said...

Yay! It's not too long now! GL!

The Mortimer's said...

Yay! I can't believe you only have 26 days left. She can come at anytime. I am so excited for you and baby Caylee! Keep us updated.

Van Horne said...

The more you do the faster she comes.

Susanne said...

You're almost there!!! Don't be nervous. You're going to be an awesome mommy! :-)

Liz said...

I'm so excited for you! How fun to get everything ready for Caylee when she comes home. And what a relief to have the major part of moving over with.

Lambini said...

So how bout a little update...a roo?

Susanne said...

Hi Reiko,
Thank you for the letter. It was so sweet of you! I hope things are going well and that you have a quick and easy labor & delivery. :-)