Friday, March 14, 2008

I've been tagged!














Catherine, my friend from Roseville, Ca. tagged me so here I go!

How long have you been married?
-4 years, 3 months

Who eats more sweets?
I don't know... I would have to say it is usually him, but lately I've been eating more sweets because I'm prego. I love chocolate;) I guess we both like to spurge on junk food often.

Who said I love you first?
Brad

How old is he?
27, will be 28 this month

Who is taller?
Brad. He is 5'11" and I'm 5'3"

Who is smarter?
We both are. Depends on the subject. I would have to say he is smarter, but sometimes he is so out of things. He is my better half;)

Who can sing better?
We are definately not singers. We love to sing but unfortunately, we are tone deaf=)

Who does the laundry?
We both hate doing it. Unfortunately, I always get stuck washing them; however, Brad helps me with the folding part after I get mad and beg him to help me. (HEHE)

Who pays the bills?
I do, but he does a good job as well.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Brad does, but we recently switched sides because I've been getting up a lot to use the bathroom=)

Who mows the lawn?
Unfortunately, we do not have grass so we do not have to worry about that

Who cooks dinner?
I do, of course. If he cooks, it would be Mac n' Cheese or something you can cook in the microwave. In other words, we would be starving=)

Who drives?
Brad drives good, but I usually drive because he tends to make me car sick, especially now that I'm pregnant. Oh yeah, he road rages too.

Who is more stubborn?
We are both stubborn, but I would have to say that I am a little more stubborn than he is.

Who kissed who first?
Brad

Who asked who out?
Brad

Who is more sensitive?
It would be definitely be me. I'm very caring, emotional person, if you would like to call it;)

Who has more siblings?
umm..., yes that would have to be Brad. He has 5 brothers and 4 sisters. There are 10 kids in his family. I have a brother and a sister, 3 total.

Who wears the pants?
No one wears the pants in our house. We balance out things with each other pretty well. We are not perfect though. We still fight like other couples would do.

Here are friends and family we would like to tag!
Beth, Kristi, Jessie, Lorna, Susan, and Liz

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Brad has to work on that road rage!

Lambini said...

hey so are we a go or a no go on the 19th...lemme know cause i gotta get a flight