Sunday, March 9, 2008

32 Weeks Prego

I am 32 weeks today. Many of you are wondering how I am and how big I've gotten. So here is a picture of me.



My back hurt so bad last night. As you can tell, I look really tired in this picture. That is because I didn't sleep very well last night. Forwarding one hour for spring didn't help either. I'm really tired tonight. I think I'm going to bed a little earlier=) Other than that, I'm doing fine. I am still working at Olive Garden. My co-workers are always asking me when I'm leaving on my maternity leave. I always tease them and tell them that I will leave when I go into labor at work. They didn't find that funny at all... Anyways, I'm almost done with my pregnancy, which is exciting but nervous at the same time. It's scary, but mostly we can't wait to hold Caylee in our arms.

5 comments:

Jessie said...

What a cute little belly! You look amazing! Take it easy...the back thing doesn't really go away until you give birth!

Leslie said...

You look great!

Susanne said...

You look so cute! And almost there! So exciting!!!

The Mortimer's said...

Reiko you look so good! I can't believe you only have 7 weeks left!

Liz said...

Your belly is so cute! And I'm also so glad to hear that you're healthy - even if you are exhausted.