Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Results

Just letting you all know that all my tests came out negative with the Gestational Diabetes. They drew blood four different times, making it an all day event. I went into the hospital at 8:30 and didn't get out until around 2pm. Stinkin' doctor made me all stressed out for nothing. I think they just said that so they can take more tests and get more money out of me;)

Everything is well. I went to the doctors today and the baby is measuring up just right and baby Caylee is doing well. Caylee is definitely getting bigger and making it hard for mommy to breathe normally.

I know that many of you are asking for my belly shot. I will for sure do it by the end of this week. I'm 32 weeks this week. I can't believe time has flown by so fast!

Thanks everyone for thinking of me.

4 comments:

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

I'm so glad you and Baby Caylee are healthy!

The Mortimer's said...

Reiko I am happy to hear you are both healthy! Time has gone by so fast and we are going to be moms! I had the same glucose test on tuesday but I haven't got my results yet. I am good. I am just tired and my back hurts. I know you know what I am talking about. I am so excited for you!

Garrett said...

aww i hope you feel bttr reiko!
hope to see you guys soon

ill have another little niece soon =]

Ben Ashby said...

Get that kid out already!!!