Thursday, October 30, 2008

Half a year old


Caylee turned 6 months today! Time definately flies- I can't believe it! She has mastered rolling around and she is trying to learn how to crawl. She kind of crawls back words, but I'm pretty sure it won't take long before she figures how to crawl forward. She is happy and sleeps very well. Though, she is starting to wake up 1-2 hours earlier than normal. She might be teething because she is drooling and messing with her lower lip a lot. I can't really tell because she hasn't been really fussy. What are the signs? Am I suppose to give her something when she is teething? She will be visiting the Pediatrician in 2 weeks. I can't wait to find out how much she weigh. She seems to have gained a few pounds from the last doctor's visit. I haven't started her on solids yet, but I think I might do so pretty soon. I don't know if this sounds silly but I'm kind of nervous. Nervous about what? I am not really sure, but I just feel that way.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

She could be teething...sometimes you can tell and sometimes you can't. Maybe she's a morning person? :)

She's adorable! Happy 6 months!

The Mortimer's said...

Happy half a year old Caylee! She is just to adorable. I can't wait to see how much she weighs also. I know she won't weigh anything close to Jaxon because he is a chunk. I already started Jaxon on solids at a little after 4 months. I did it just because I knew he was ready. He would watch us eat and then imitate us. So I thought why not? He loved it. He likes pretty much any vegetable and he likes the oatmeal rice cereal. Thats probably why he is a little beast! I haven't tried fruits because I am scared he won't eat veggies anymore if I give him fruits. I guess I have to try it at some point. Don't be scared to give Caylee solids. It's actually fun but at the same time it's alot of work. I am glad to see you guys are doing well. We sure do miss you guys!!!

Susan said...

She is such a cute and happy looking baby! 6 months already! Time does fly by fast! Enjoy every moment! Right before her first tooth, you might actually see it coming up. I give Ezri either motrin/tylenol/teething tablets/or baby orajel when she is teething. For Ezri her first tooth was the worst. And solids, I was scared at first, probably because it would mean she wasn't my little baby anymore, although she still is. But it has been a lot of fun seeing her different faces she makes! But the biggest reason we started her on solids, was because she wasn't satisfied after having a bottle. She just seemed to be hungry still. But that may just be my baby, she does love her food!

Are you going to be in Bakersfield for Thanksgiving? Let me know, if you are maybe we could get together and the babies can meet!

Laura said...

Hi Reiko! I found your blog from Chloe Kirby's. Wow your little girl is so cute! You all look so great! heres the link to my blog so you can see whats new with our fam

www.ravishingrasmussen.blogspot.com

it's so fun to "see" you guys again!

Laura Rasmussen