Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wedding!/Zoo

Back when I was in school, I took floristry classes and I learned how to make bouquets, bootneers( I don't know how to spell it...), and different sorts of arrangements. Well, my classes paid off because my cousin is getting married tomorrow and she needed a bouquet made, along with his fiance's bootneer. I was a little nervous because it has been about 8 years since I last made one, but I think I worked it out;) What do you think?
Need a bouquet anyone?

Last Friday, Brad, Caylee and I went to the L.A. Zoo. We had so much fun looking at different animals. Brad tried getting Caylee to recognize the Lambs, but I don't think she really knew what they were...


It was quite a sunny day


This elephant was playing with a tire. After playing, he took #2 and started eating it( yuck!)

Toward the end of our zoo trip, we saw...
and I told Brad that I wanted one=) I think the baby gorillas are so dang cute!

Daddy & Caylee

I think the next trip is going to have to be the Wild Animal Park in San Diego. They have a really good bird show.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Caylee is so cute!! One of these days hopefully I will get to meet her! And your flower arranging looks awesome!

Lambini said...

i love her ears!! can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!

THE EBERSOHLS said...

What a beautiful job on your flower arrangement! Glad you had a fun time at the LA Zoo. I really enjoy that zoo. Caylee is so beautiful. Glad you all are doing well.

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Very pretty flowers! You did a great job! Looks like you had fun at the Zoo.