Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My USB cord came home!

For about couple weeks now, I haven't been able to upload any pictures on my computer because I had lost my USB cord for my camera. Atlas, I found it at my friend, Sarah's house. I was sad that I wasn't going to be able to blog anymore...;)

So, a few things has happened the last time I blogged. This may not be in order, but I will try my best.
Caylee had her 6 months check up yesterday. She got 4 more shots and was once again VERY upset. I felt so bad for her! The nurse left a bruise on each leg! Anyways, she weighed 15lbs 8oz. and is 25 1/2 inches long. She seems to be heavier than I thought. She is growing way too fast!

Remember when I said she sleeps through the whole night since she was 3 months old (11-13 hours)? Well, she is currently teething so she has been waking up 1-3 times a night! Ugh! I miss sleeping through the whole night. Lately, I have been sooooooo tired! Boy, I sure miss those days. I guess she isn't doing too bad because she doesn't seem to be cranky or too fussy. She just want to chew on anything and everythig she sees in sight.
She is able to sit without falling over for a while, and is lifting herself up with her arms. She is so strong, she amaze me sometimes. Here she is doing push ups;)

She is try to figure out how to crawl, but hasn't mastered going forward. I've seen her take few steps going backwards. Here is a picture of her trying to figure out her way around
I finally started introducing Caylee to solids. I was scared to feed her( don't know why), but found it funny to watch her make different expressions. I started 11 days ago and so far, I have fed her broccoli, green beans and zuccinni. She loves green beans, but dislike zuccini. She just spits out zuccini but can't get enough of them green beans. I need to upload a video of her eating her first solid food. Can anyone tell me how to do that? I am so behind on technology...=)

Caylee's first solid food, Broccolli. Next will be spinich. We'll see if she likes it

Last week, Brad went to San Jose for Airplane Seminar (AOPA) for almost 4 days( Wed. thru Sat.), so I went up to Bakersfield on Friday because I didn't want to be home alone and stayed till Saturday to see Brad. We ended up staying until Sunday morning and we came back home. We missed him so much. We were so glad he came back home safely. For 2 days, I didn't have Caylee's bath sling so I put her in the sink.

I was fooled. She was still at first (as shown in this picture), but she was kicking and splashing with her legs and by the time I was done, I was so wet, I had to change my t-shirt. She had the greatest time though...

For Halloween night, we went to a party at our friends in our ward. I was going to dress Caylee in a lady bug suit but they were all sold out=( Maybe next year. I had this pumkin onesie outfit that my friend, Leslie gave me awhile back so I put her in it. Thanks, Leslie! I dressed up as a waitress (still had my uniform from Olive Garden) and Brad dressed up as my customer. In another words, he wanted to be boring. We had so much fun having the donut eating contest, eating yummy chili and enjoying each other's company.
sorry, this one is pretty blurry...

This month so far has been a busy month for us. It seems like we have been gone out of town a lot. In 1 1/2 weeks from now, we will be out of state to Nevada. We are going there to my aunt's house for Thanksgiving. I will take pictures and post it here, now that I have my USB cord;)

4 comments:

Susan said...

I love her expression while she is eating! It is priceless! Did you buy zuccinni and broccoli? Or did you do like a puree thing? If so how did you do it?

The Lamb Family said...

I steamed the veggies and put into my Bosch blender to puree them. I used a little bit of water to make it smoother. It's cheaper but so much healthier!

Susan said...

Awesome thanks, I am going to try it!

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!! She is soo smart too!