Sunday, October 26, 2008

BoO!

On Friday this week, Brad, Caylee and I took a trip with really good friends of ours from church (Carson's) to Bakersfield to go to the Banducci's Pumpkin Patch. We went through a maze and enjoyed each other's company as we got lost=) We also had fun picking out different shapes of pumkins. Brad went to the same high school with the twins that own the pumkin patch, so we were able to get as many pumkins as we wanted. It has been our little family's tradition. It was Caylee's first Halloween and I think she enjoyed it.


Caylee's 1st Pumkin
Our friends... Sara(Mom), Justin(Dad), Kiley& Blake(their kids)

These glasses looked so cool, I had to put one of them on on...baby
Caylee=)

3 comments:

Scott and Stacy said...

I got the backgrounds at Thecutestblogontheblock.com I don't know if you can copy and paste that, but I have the link on my blog list if you have trouble getting on it. They gave their site a facelift but they still offer the free backgrounds.

Jessie said...

Cute Caylee with a little pumpkin!

Tiffani said...

I love fall and it looks like you had a great time at the patch! Kaylee is so adorable.