Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Botanical Garden

I'm always blogging about things that had happened couple of days ago or last week, and I'm so bad about posting it right away. I will try to blog more often so that I can talk about things that happened just recently. I always say to myself that I would do it later and later ends up being 1 week+! I guess I'm not a true blogger like some of you are...;)

Well, I wanted to post this last Thursday about when I went to the Huntington Library with my friend, Melanie. Melanie and I became good friends when I used to work for Olive Garden. She and I had our babies 3 weeks apart! She is one of the manager at OG. She and I visited the Botanical Garden in Huntington Library. It was so pretty!
All smiles

The Japanese Garden
Learning how to sit
Being silly...
Me and Caylee w/ Melanie and her daughter, Jasmine

2 comments:

Lambini said...

look how smiley you both are! She's getting so expressive, i love it! Totally miss seeing you both.

chloe's clan said...

Reiko, you look so preety and your daughter is gorgeous! Congratulations on being a mom. We all have our hard days but man, they just don't beat out all the good. I love being a mom!
-Chloe