Saturday, September 27, 2008

Time passes by fast!


In 3 days, Caylee will be turning 5 months old! It doesn't seem like it has been 5 months already. Caylee is growing up too fast. Sometimes I wish she can stay small forever=)

Couple of days ago, my former boss from Olive Garden called me up and invited me for a lunch at Olive Garden. It was nice seeing everyone and enjoyed my meal for *FREE*

Melanie is a sales manager at Olive Garden and she had her baby 3 weeks before me. Her baby is alredy starting to crawl (What!?!?!)


Caylee and Jasmine getting to know each other
Do you think Caylee is double jointed...?

After lunch, Melanie and I took our daughters to Griffith Park and Caylee rode on a swing for the first time. She was so small in the swing, she looked like a little pea, it was funny. She loved it; I need to take her to the park more often.
Cute bow, Saundra- Thanks!



4 comments:

Jessie said...

I love the scrunched face look! And now I want Olive Garden breadsticks!

The Mortimer's said...

Caylee is so dang cute! For some reason everytime I see a picture of her I get teary eyed. I think it's because she is so adorable and they just grow up to fast. I really want to see her before she is not a baby anymore.

Scott and Stacy said...

I love the swing picture. My Kalie is turning 10yrs next month! I wish they didn't have to grow up. (While I'm typing "Let Them Be Little is playing in the background) :(
I lived in Golden Hills too. I only went to Junior high there, part of 7th and all of 8th. The Michelle I asking about is my age. When did you live there?

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

How fun for you both. looks like the swing was a winner. hehe..