Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More shots/ A Date

Caylee had her 4 months visit to the Pediatrician's office today and got 4 more unwanted shots=( Poor baby. She weighed exactly 14 lbs and is now 24 inches long and is still in the 50th percentile.
The doctor told me that I could slowly introduce solids between now and 6months, but it's hard to believe she is almost old enough to be fed solids. I want her to be just breastfed until at least 6 months, so I hope she doesn't show interest in what I'm eating. My baby is growing too fast!

Caylee loves her daddy

She is now able to roll around and can't stay still. I have been having to hold her down to bath her and change her diapers. It can be challenging at times, especially when she is determined to turn or roll around to see things in different view point. She just amazes me with different tricks she learns to do.

This is her new favorite position

We love the beach!
It was quite the sunny day at Redondo Beach. We walked on the shore with Caylee in the stroller and it was so much fun!

Brad kept closing his eyes so I told him to open them. ...So what did he do?
Such a silly hubby...

There, this one is a little better;)

Our plan after the beach was to go miniture golfing, but the one we went to went out of business, so we skipped it and went to our favorite Korean Restaurant called, Shik Do Rak in downtown L.A. Now, be careful when you pronouce it. You might slip out a bad word. Let me help you. It's pronounced "She Doh Lock" =) We always come out of there so stuffed, we almost need wheelchairs to take us back to our car=)

5 comments:

Jessie said...

I wish we were wheelchairing back to our car with you! We miss going out to eat with you guys!

Caylee is growing big! What a pretty girl!

Leslie said...

Sounds like a fun date! Happy 4 months Caylee.

The Bertagnoles said...

Gotta love the "family dates" :} THats about all we did for the first year and a half. Just recently we have started getting a sitter for Kaiden while we go out. There are benefits to both. :} Caylee is getting so big!!! She is so cute.

The Mortimer's said...

Caylee is so stinkin cute! Hope you guys are doing well!

Paloma said...

Oh my goodness! Caylee is SO big! The picture of her on the scale is PRECIOUS, and I can tell how much she loves her daddy!

Hmmmmm ... your Korean restaurant sounds very yummy!