Monday, September 15, 2008

Some Fun!

This past weekend, Brad and I went to Santa Clarita to go miniature golfing. There was nice waterfall built into the course and pretty trees and flowers too. Despite the hot weather that day, we had so much fun. We played two games, both times Brad claimed that he won, but I personally think he cheated a few times. It was a pretty close game! ( I'm the better golfer...=) ) Here are some pictures:

Here, Brad is starting over. He thought I wouldn't notice



Beautiful!

To end the day, we went to a Korean Restaurant called, Gogi House in Santa Clarita. They have the best Korean BBQ ever! This is our new favorite restaurant, and we are planning on going back there again. Come and visit us, we would love to take you there;) Sorry, I failed to take some pictures...
Caylee was so tired, she fell asleep on our way to dinner

Next day, Caylee and I went to Valencia to see one of my friend who I've known for almost 11 years. We hung out for the day and had some great time.
While we were there, we saw this beautiful yellow butterfly.

6 comments:

Scott and Stacy said...

Hey Reiko,
The Scott Perryman you have on your blog list, does he have a sister named Michelle? I went to school in Tehachapi with a girl named Michelle. But it was Junior High.
Stacy

The Lamb Family said...

Yes, I think he does. Scott lived in Golden Hills. I didn't know you went to Tehachapi! Did you know I went there too?

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Reiko you look sooo pretty!Glad you guys had fun!

Liz said...

I haven't been miniature golfing in so long. I'm really bad at it, but I love going. By the way, you and your sweet girl are so beautiful.

Raquel said...

Reiko,

I got the card that you and Mao sent. It meant a lot to me. Thank you!

Paloma said...

Miniature golfing looks so fun! I'll have to take Armand soon. The temperature in Bakersfield is nearly cool enough to spend time outside during the day =)