Monday, September 8, 2008

Tag-I'm it!

My friend, Susan tagged me. Here I go!

TAG

Share three of your joys, fears, goals, current obsessions, regrets & facts about yourself...
Then, tag five more people & leave a comment on their blog, so they'll know!
Joys:
1. Brad
2. Caylee
3. The gospel
Fears:
1. Something bad happening to Brad, while he is at work
2. Being alone at night
3. Earthquakes
Goals:
1.Find a fun hobby( any suggestions?)
2. Be more understanding
3. Call people first (I rather have people call me than me call them- weird, I know)
Current Obsessions:
1. Caylee
2. Brad
3. Signing up for free samples at Walmart.com ;)
Regrets:
1. Wanted to visit Korea and Japan with Brad before Caylee came
2. I wonder if my father is still alive...
3. When my mom died, I was too scared to look at her in the casket.
Facts about me:
1. I broke my right shoulder at age 12 and is 1 inch lower and shorter in length than my left (Stop it, I hear you laughing!)
2. I love to play competitive Volleyball. Anyone want to play?
3. I have a bad back from a car accident 13 years ago.
4. (gotta add this one) Never had PB&J in my life, until last month=)

So there you go! Now you know a little more about me. Here are some people I'm tagging: Kristi, Jessie, Leslie, Stacy, and Bev

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I'm bad at blog tags. But yours is good! I hate eathquakes too - that's why I called you. :)

Miss you guys.