Sunday, January 6, 2008

4 Year Annivarsary



Brad and I just celebrated our 4 year anniversary. We took off to Pismo Beach for couple of days, and stayed the night at this wonderful hotel called, Sea Venture. It
was a little bit pricey, but it was all worth it. Some of the highlights were getting a massage, going to our favorite local restaurant called, "Splash Cafe", and going on a 6 mile bike ride. I know, you guys are probably thinking what the heck I'm doing going on a 6 mile bike ride when I'm 5 1/2 months prego., but Brad insisted. My legs were a little sore, but otherwise felt really good afterwards. It was not too hot, not too cold. It was just perfect!































Brad and I were eye shopping that day and found our favorite cup;)


The beach was beautiful and we definitely enjoyed ourselves. We wanted to do something before the baby comes. It was really nice to get away and to spend time with each other.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Happy Anniversary! The massage sounds wonderful! I want to see some cute belly pics of you!

Tiffani said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! I am glad that you were able to get away and do something fun. Enjoy just the two of you while you can because after your little girl comes dates are hard to come by. Any names yet?

Leslie said...

That boob cup is AWESOME!!!You guys looks great and I hope you had a great anniversary. I also like the sign next to you about being a woman. SOOO funny!

Van Horne said...

Happy Anniversary! I love them mug!