Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Hey, everyone! I hope that everyone had a Merry X-mas!

Brad and I are happy to announce that we are expecting a baby GIRL!!! We are very anxious and excited, and can't wait for her to be born.

Brad and I drove up to Bakersfield last night so that we could spend Christmas morning with his family. We got ready at seven in the morning and opened up presents and had breakfast. It was really nice seeing everyone together. We had a great time.





Cute little Lexi. Brad's oldest brother's daughter.

5 comments:

Susan said...

CONGRATS REIKO! Our little girls can be friends!!! How exciting! I was hoping you would have a little girl! Do you have names picked out? I want to see some belly pictures, where are they?

Jessie said...

Congratulations! I'm jealous! I bet she will be adorable!

Yes, I want to hear names and see belly pics too!

Leslie said...

I love the pictures of the trash!

Tiffani said...

YeAh...a GIRL!! I had already heard the big news but I am happy to be hearing it from YOU. I am glad that you got to spend Christmas with family. Have a Happy New Year!

Liz said...

Congratulations! . . . and Merry Christmas!