Thursday, January 24, 2008

Caylee's Growth

6 Weeks old- When we were confirmed that we are having a baby! It was a size of a rice grain( not even that)...


10 Weeks old- Couldn't believe I was really prego. I still kind of feel like that. That feeling is slowly going away now, now that my belly is starting to really grow.


14 weeks old- She is starting to really grow


18 Weeks old- She is hiding. Her face is turned away;(


25 weeks old- It's a girl for sure. Do you see the bun between her legs, eh?


Our bundle of joy... It's amazing and scary to think that she will be in our arms in no time. I can't believe I'm going to be a MOM, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!;)

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Is the new pink background in celebration of Caylee?

She is getting big, and becoming a mom is a huge adjustment but you will love it!

Lambini said...

"Bun between the legs"? Hilarious!! That gives a whole new meaning to "it's a girl!"

hhahahah i'm still laughing

Amanda said...

I love watching them grow like that! It's a miracle for sure!

Susanne said...

Wow! You're so lucky to get so many ultrasounds!