Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

Today (Tuesday), I went in for another doctor's visit. It was confirmed to me that I am still having a baby girl. I just needed to hear it once again to make sure. I have a picture that shows it's a girl( I will post it tomorrow).

So Brad and I finally picked out her name. Her name is going to be Caylee. We don't have her middle name yet, but we will certainly get on that.

I really feel the baby kicking now. The kicks are getting harder and harder. I feel her throughout the day but she kicks especially right after laying down on the bed after a hot shower. My belly is surely growing and it's getting harder to breath.

We can't wait for Caylee to arrive! I'm pretty sure 3 more months are going to pass by quick. Anything I need to make sure that I have before the baby comes? I"m open to any suggestions;)

7 comments:

Jessie said...

Glad you got another peek at Caylee! Yes, be sure to have a Boppy...it's wonderful for you to sit on after the birth, and then great for breastfeeding too!

Susanne said...

I love the name Caylee! So pretty! And as far as what you'll need... even though I've had two kids, it seems like ages since I had a newborn around (after all, Gavin is going to be two in a couple of months). Although with both of them, a white noise machine helped a lot since they were such light sleepers. With Kaitlyn, when she was taking a nap, she'd wake up even if I was just unloading the dishwasher. Plus, it's a lot harder when you're in a small apartment. Once I got the noise machine, she'd sleep through anything (and trust me, you're desparate for a break in the beginning)! They sell them at Target for only $12 in the hair dryer/foot spa section.

Lambini said...

nice!

The Lamb Family said...

I have a boppy already. My friend from church was kind enough to give me her's. ...and a white noise machine, I don't know what that is, but I'll check on it; thanks!

Leslie said...

I still like the idea of
Caylee Leslie Lamb - think about it! :)

We'll go shopping while you're up and get look at fun baby stuff.

Van Horne said...

Lot's, and lot's of sleep because when the baby comes you wont be doing a lot of that. I love the name Caylee.

The Bertagnoles said...

A white noise machine can be anything from a vaporizer to a fan or heater, just something that makes enough noise for the baby to listen to and not be distracted by what you are doing. I would recommend the same. I would also recommend a pump!! I loved feeding Kaiden, but was happy to get a break after 3 MONTHS of being the only one to answer to his beckon call. :} Caylee is super cute by the way!!