Monday, September 10, 2007

Wedding Day

========
My brother-in-law, Nathan got married on Saturday( Sept. 8th) at the Newport Beach Temple. It was a beautiful day and the temple was beautiful. It was a small temple, like the one in Sacramento. It was neat to see someone else get sealed for time and for all eternity. The last sealing I went to was my own, and it has been over 3 1/2 years! It was nice to sit and listen to the words that were said. When I was getting married, there were so many things to take in that I didn't grasp everything, so it was nice to attend and really focus on everything around me. It was a special day for Nathan, and we are very happy for him.

Picture of Nathan and his new wife, Leslie
Their cake looked really good and yummy!!!

Look at my adorable niece, Alexis Clair Lamb. She is 4 months old now.
Russell(Dad), Alexis( Daughter), and Amber(Mom).


It was a special day for Nathan, but it was special for me too, because Brad was able to take the day off and we were able to go to the temple together. It has been a while since he has gone to church with me, and I miss going with him=( It's kind of hard when his work requires him to work every Sunday. It's definitely challenging at times to go by myself, but eventually(hopefully) we can go together again someday. In the mean time, I need to be strong and keep my mind focus and do the things that I should be doing.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

That's a nice pic of the two of you together.
Going to church alone is a bummer...I did it for a long time and with a newborn, but it will get better soon.

Jessie said...

What a nice day! It looks beautiful and everyone looks great!

Lambini said...

reiko!

thanks for taking photos. I can't tell you how great judd and I look in the photo where alexis is gnawing on her hand. between my sweet chest and his blue shirt. we look amazing! thanks for posting us!

kristi and judd

Amanda said...

looks like you guys had a fun day. I love going to the temple but it's sad I don't get there as much as i like!

Garrett said...

haha i lost my fro!! my mom cut it last night at 11:30pm after the football game. o and the prison break will be sent to u soon preston just finish i will try and mail it today.