Sunday, September 16, 2007

Phew!

So lately, I have been working 6 days a week. Last night, I didn't get out 'til 12:30a.m. People were still waiting when we closed( Olive Garden). I mean, who eats heavily that late? Pasta is really filling, you know? Anyways, I was off Last Monday, and I don't get off until this coming Thursday. The restaurant is promoting the Never Ending Pasta Bowls right now, so we are going through tons of Pastas. I feel nasty by the end of every shift. If you guys want it, the NEPB is $8.95 all you can eat, and the Soup & Salad is 5.95 right now; go get it, guys;)

So I just been told to get off blogging by Brad. I think he is getting jealous... I told him to not to get in between me and my blogging( hehe...). It's kind of funny because every time I'm updating my blog, he needs me to do something, or just simply tells me to get off because I just park on the couch and tune everyone off. It's ok, he'll get used to it (hopefully)...

4 comments:

Lambini said...

oh the wonderful addiction. well at least now i know what's going on in brad and reiko's life. thanks for the soup/salad tip at OG. i look forward to eating it!

Jessie said...

I see Brad hasn't succumbed to the addiction just yet!? He'll get there. Tell him your updating the family and friends on your happenings and being social, that's all.

I want some soup and breadsticks now!

Leslie said...

Poor Brad....he needs some attention. Send him up here to play with Ben and the boys!

Amanda said...

Tommy is jealous of my blogging too!! Tell Brad to give Tommy a call and tell Tommy how to pass the blasted CHP written exam!!