Saturday, September 1, 2007

I Love My Job!

Our lease for our place ends this month, and Brad have been mentioning about moving out of this place and finding somewhere closer to Fullerton area (he prefers somewhere close to the airport). Brad has been going on a fly-along with the CHP Pilots, and they told Brad that they are getting another airplane and they are looking for someone to fly it. Right now, they are a little short on airplane staff. Unfortunately, Brad's one year probation is not up with the department, so they can't hire him just yet. The airplane Sargent sounded interested in Brad, so I'm hoping that he will hire Brad in the near future. In the mean time, Brad is trying to get more flying time. I'm hoping that he will get in. Anyways, I was telling Brad that I wanted to work at Olive Garden for at least 6 more months. So we might be moving to Fullerton area in about 6 months to a year. I don't know what it is about me, but I always get attached to my job, and I don't ever want to quit! Though, there are days when I just want to hurt my guests and quit, but there are times when guests are so nice and generous with tips... I just want to love them and keep on working;) I guess I'm addicted to work...
I don't think I ever told anyone that I was sick last week (except Leslie)... For the first time in my entire job career, I called in sick last week on Thursday. I was sick on Wednesday and caught a fever on Thursday, and went away Friday afternoon. I woke up from a pain in the middle of the night, and my upper area of my stomach, below my chest was pounding so bad, I was literally on the floor crying. I don't know what it was, but I feel so much better now. I hope I don't ever experience that again!

So, anyways...anyone know the Fullerton area? We would love to find a good home. In the mean time, I think we are staying here in Burbank...(Yay!)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Whenever you're ready, we know orange county real well! That is cool about Brad and flying...it's nice to live your dream. I still think that he should shoot for the auburn airport!!
glad you are feeling better.

Jessie said...

It must be those breadsticks and alfredo dipping sauce that keep you around! YUM!

I'm happy to hear you're doing better!