Thursday, August 23, 2007

Wellness Day

Look at my new beautiful friends!


Poor dinosaur...

Today, Brad and his other employee's had a picnic at the Griffith Park. All CHP staff from his office had a day off so that they could all spend some quality time together with their families. It was so much fun! I met a lot of CHP wives; it was awesome! We've played football, Soccer, and the kids got to play in the slip n' slide and Pinata. The only complaint I have is that it started too early( 7a.m.)
At the end of the day, we were so tired from playing sports. Brad told me that we have to be there at 7a.m., because that is when it starts. So I was thinking, "ok, we have to be there when it starts, because today is a day off, but he is getting paid to go". When I got there, I found out that we didn't really need to be there right at 7a.m. I should of known better. Whenever there is a party and we are invited, he always have to be the first one there, and the last one out. He always says, "I might miss something!" Do you know how much I hate that? Surprisingly, we weren't the last one going home, but we were almost the last people out. The best thing was that we didn't need to clean up; however, we had to set up... But I kind of liked it, because I got to fill the balloons with helium and decorate the area before everyone else got there. It was nice meeting new people; we had a great time!

7 comments:

natalie todd said...

Looks like fun! So funny about getting there right on time. Dave is usually the one wanting to be ontime and I want to be "fashionably late". You guys look like your liking LA... and the beach. I'm jealous! We should come visit!

Jessie said...

Good ole' Brad! I love on-timers!

We miss hanging out with you guys!

Leslie said...

Brad is hilarious...he's a kid at heart. Looks like a fun party.

Lambini said...

haha, brad reminds me of myself at parties. hilarious!

Amanda said...

You guys are so cute! Hope all is well with you! Miss ya!

Liz said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. It's great that the CHP parties allow you to meet so many people and make friends. We miss having you guys in Roseville. Come back soon.

Tiffani said...

What a great way to meet new friends! I don't know if I would have gone though if it started at 7, that's a little too bright and early for a Saturday, unless you're garage sale-ing