Sunday, August 5, 2007

4 Days Vacation





Brad and I were able to take off from our work for 4 days! (Monday, July 30th-August 2nd). It was nice and relaxing. We went up to Nevada and spent 3 days with my aunt, who just recently bought a new house. Her house was nice and spacey. Homes are so cheap there, it's ridiculous! I couldn't believe how big her back yard was. I must say... my favorite part of the house was the kitchen=)





...and look at this dog, she looks cute, but she is a trouble maker. She is so spoiled too! My aunt had this dog since she was a little puppy. She is probably like 13 years old now.











On our visit, we went to Chile's Restaurant. We pigged out. We haven't been to Chile's in a long time, so we enjoyed eating there. My aunt paid for our lunch, so it was an extra plus (hehe...)







On Wednesday night, we were able to see our friends, Liz & Scott. We had not see them since Brad had graduated from the CHP academy, so it was nice hanging out with them at their house. We had ice cream for desert (Yum-0!). They have a really nice house too! (I'm jeoulous...)
As always, here he(Scott) is... Being so silly, he makes me laugh all the time.


Brad and I stopped in Bakersfield and spent the night on Wednesday night. Susan )my mother in law-left, me-middle, & Mickey( Brad's aunt)-right went to Jacalito's Restaurant, while Brad went to spend some time with his dad, Dan, and uncle, Keith=)

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Looks like fun! When are you flying by Utah? You need to come and visit us!

Leslie said...

You are now a super blogger!