Sunday, August 12, 2007

A Day At The Beach




I had the day off yesterday, so my sister and I spent our day at the Redondo Beach. The weather was really nice, we tanned pretty good. We looked really toasty at the end of the day...





It seems like I have been going to the beach a lot this summer. Brad and I have not lived this close to the Beach ever. We've been beach bums. When we both have our days off, we have been enjoying spending time at the beach. This year, our favorite beach is the Redondo beach, since the wave is just right for us to go boogie board.




Brad and I went to the Huntington Beach couple of weeks ago, and found his name on a wall

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Looks like you are living in a place much prettier than the the big B!

The toasty tan looks fantastic on you!

Leslie said...

Next you should head up to Ventura Beach and the pier. There's a great place called surfer's point. Then you can hit the Camarillo Outlet Mall on the way home!