Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I've been tagged!

Jobs I've Held

1. Mimi's Cafe
2. Baker's Square
3. Kirby Vacuum( quited after 1 week...:)
4. Japanese Restaurant-Shogun Palace
5. Olive Garden( Currently employed)

Movies I Can Watch Over & Over

1. The Guardian
2. 50 First Dates
3. Brother Bear(all)
4. Ugh! Can't think right now... There are just too many...

My Guilty Pleasures

1. Eating
2. Shopping when things are on sale
3. Working ($tips$)
4. Going to the Beach

Places I've Lived
1. Roseville, CA
2. Bakersfield, CA
3. Tehachapi, CA
4. San Diego, CA
5. Osaka, Japan

Shows I enjoy
1. Prison Break
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. American Idol
4. Reno 911

What were most likely the first thing you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. oooolalalaaaaaaaaaaa...
2. Hubba, Hubba
3. You're mine!
4. He is so sweet... He needs to go out w/ me.

Places I have been on vacation
1. Bahamas
2. Jamaica
3. Cozumel, Mexico
4. Arizona- Grand Canyon

Favorite Foods
1. Italian (No, I'm not tired of pastas yet=))
2. Mexican(Especially Fajitas from El Torito)
3. Korean BBQ
4. Ice Cream, baby!

Websites I visit daily
1. Hotmail
2. Overstock
3. Amazon
4. Blogs

Body parts I have injured
1. Broken my right shoulder
2. Bruised my lung
3. My Spine (hurts all the time from an accident I was in 12 years ago
4. Scars under my chin from the car accident


Awards I have won
1. Miss Congeniality
2. MVP Volleyball( High School)
3. Dean's List
4. Academic Award (Middle School)

Nicknames I've been called
1. Rico Suave
2. Reiker
3. Rac-a-tac
4. Wacko
5. Reikolina

Now I have to pick 4 other blog buddies to do this! Haha, you're it!
1.Jessie Pond
2.I have no idea
3. Everyone I know has been tagged
4. hahahaha....

Who tagged me?
Susanne Ashby

3 comments:

miss H Wiest said...

Reiko!! Welcome to the blogging world. You look so tan and skinny in these pictures- nice work beautiful. Come check out our blog..

Leslie said...

Rico Suave...that's a good one.

Garrett said...

Yo reiko, it was cool that you guys came through, but i never saw you. that was some messed up timing. anyways, how come you didnt get the prison break season 1 from me? we got it like 2-3 weeks ago.