Monday, August 20, 2007

Good 'ole town of Bakersfield

Brad and I left at 6:30 this morning to go to Bakersfield to clean our shed. I was surprised because it didn't take too long. Not even an hour! Brad and I wanted to start before the sun caPlme out, but the weather was sweet. It wasn't hot at all; I was surprised. Brad spent the rest of his day out in the field with his dad, and I had lunch (Red Lobster) with his mom, Susan, sister, Kristi, aunt Mickey, and Rahma and Mario who are in the ward we used to be in. I should've got a picture of all of us, but I forgot my camera! So therefore, you won't be seeing any pictures of that... sorry!

I of course went to grocery shopping because things are so much cheaper here in Bakersfield than L.A. I tried telling Brad that the things I bought were on Sale, but he doesn't believe in buying anything even when they are. Can you believe that? I saved so much money;)(hehe...) I just had to take the advantage, while we were there. Hey, when things are on sale or clearanced, it's serious business, yo!

Right now, all I can think about is to go to sleep! I slept at 2a.m. and woke up at 6a.m., so I'm pretty tired. I think I'm going to take a nap for a little while... bye for now!

P.S.
I'll post some pictures later=)

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

I agree, nothing beats a good sale! But why is it that we want to buy it just because it's on sale when we otherwise wouldn't think twice!? I'm glad that you had a great time.