Monday, November 17, 2008

Pookie's Best Friend/ Caylee's New Buddy

Daddy & Caylee

We have had Pookie (our cat) for about 4 years now and I've been looking for a good home for him. For the past month, Caylee have been enjoying laughing and touching him and Pookie also loves the attention that she gives to him. He is actually really good with Caylee, but his hair gets all over and it really bothers me. Here are some pictures of them together. Seems like Caylee is torturing Pookie, but he loves it!


Best Friends

Caylee has a new friend! My friend came to my house the other day with her two kids and one of her kids, Blake (1 1/2yr old) was playing next to Caylee. I found him wanting to interact with Caylee but she just wanted to be left alone.

Blake attempted to give Caylee a kiss a few times, but she wouldn't let him...

Oh, baby!
come on, just one kiss!
Caylee: "No, no... not until I'm 16!
Can I have a peck than?

7 comments:

Jessie said...

What cute baby lovers! I'm so glad that Caylee is obeying her daddy about kissing boys!

Scott and Stacy said...

I love the captions. :)

Laura said...

Those pictures are too cute!

Tiffani said...

She is soo cute with the cat and the little boy. We wish we could see you guys more.

Scott and Stacy said...

Thanks for the complement, I did take their pictures. I still have to practice and learn more about my camera to make them great. A few of the pictures I take still come out blury.
Are you guys coming up on the 22nd for the ward Thanksgiving dinner?

Leslie said...

Caylee is so cute!!

THE EBERSOHLS said...

What fun pictures! She is so adorable and growing just beautifully.