Thursday, November 13, 2008

8 is great!

I have once again been tagged. This time, my friend, Tiffani tagged me!

8 TV shows I love to watch:

1. Dancing with the Stars
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. American Idol
5. The View
6. America's Got Talent
7. Prison Break
8. The News* -I know it's not a show, but I watch the news every single day=)

8 Things that Happened to me Yesterday:
1.Caylee woke up twice last night (She is teething=( )
2. Changed, fed, and bathed Caylee (does this count for3?)
3. Went for some grocery shopping and got some killer deals***
4. Had lunch with my sister
5. Went to go see a friend of mine
6. Made Caylee's food (veggies) for the rest of the week
7. Blogged after I found my USB cord to upload my pictures
8. Went to bed a little after midnight (when Brad came back home from work)

8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Gogi House (in Valencia)
2. Red Lobster
3. Olive Garden (though I'm tired of breadsticks after eating them almost every time I worked for 2 years...)
4. The Cheesecake Factory
5. McDonalds (love their fries)
6. Burger King (love their Whopper)- No, I do not eat at fast food places very often, but when I do, I love it!
7. Tajoe Joe's
8. Japanese Restaurant

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Thanksgiving trip to Sparks, NV.
2. Spring (my favorite season!)
3. Enrichment Night- Flower Arrangement
4. Brad's days off
5. Another day with Caylee
6. Christmas
7. Getting out of this crazy apartment- It's getting really ghetto!!!
8. Seeing Caylee continue to grow

8 Things on my wish list:
1. Own a house
2. A makeover. Any volunteers? I need some suggestions=)
3. To go on another cruise (maybe after I'm done nursing Caylee-when she turns 1)
4. A mini Van. I need more room in the back and more trunk room.
6. A new kitchen table.
7. Be in better shape- too lazy to work out=) Maybe this will be my new year's resolution...
8. A new back- hurts 24 hrs.!

8 People I Tag:
1. Susan B.
2. Raquel B.
3. Alyssa P.
4. Lorna T.
5. Kristi L.
6. Saundra L.
7. Stacy H.
8. Amber L.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

What a great blog you have here! Thanks for sharing :)

chloe's clan said...

It's crazybut I worked at the Olive Garden too for like 2 years and I lived in Sparks, NV/Reno for a very long time - like 10 years off and on. Your baby girl is the cutest little thing! I just want to snuggle her. :) Take care.

Susan said...

I enjoyed reading your 8, it's always fun to get to know people you know better! :)