Thursday, May 29, 2008

Baby Blessing


Caylee was blessed this last Sunday in Fairview Ward in Bakersfield (our old ward). I was worried that she would start crying while she was getting blessed, but she did great! The chapel was filled with many of our friends and family, and it was really nice seeing people we haven't seen in a while. I meant to take a lot of pictures, but I wasn't thinking right. I had to dress her back into her dress and only took couple of pictures=(
As you can tell, she is really happy in this picture...


I love my mommy!
Daddy's little girl

After church, we had a BBQ gathering at Brad's parents' house. It was a lot of fun. Thank-you, Susan for your hard work in putting everything together. The meal was awesome and everything turned out great!

I'm just chillin' on Grandma, Susan & Grandpa, Dan's couch=)


Thank you to those who came to Caylee's blessing; it was one special day=)

5 comments:

The Bertagnoles said...

Sorry we couldn't make it to the BBQ. We wanted to but Kaiden fell asleep and didn't wake up until almost 6:00!! He was a bit tired that day. It was good to see you at church, though. Your baby is adorable!!

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Her Dress is so pretty!!!

Susanne said...

I know you hear this all the time, but she is soooooooooooo cute! And I love the pretty blessing dress. ♥

Kathryn said...

Hey Reiko!

Congrats on your baby girl! She is darling!

Liz said...

I love all of the pictures. Caylee is so pretty! And I love the picture of Brad and her napping. You look great also Reiko.