Monday, June 2, 2008

Nap Time!

The other day, I found my two sweet babies taking a nap together. They looked so cute, I had to take a picture.
Later that day, Caylee's great Grandmother, Jae ( from my mom side) came up from San Diego to see Caylee for the first time.

































I wasn't blogging for a while, so I have some old stuff to blog about....So, my first Mother's Day was awesome! Brad woke up early to make me some breakfast before we went to church. I was impressed. He made some yummy waffles, eggs and bacon. Thanks, babe!
...and before I had Caylee, I had this urge to get everything done before she arrived. During my nesting phase, some of the things I did was I went grocery shopping almost everyday( literally) so that I didn't have to go for a while, and I made 1 year worth of strawberry freezer jam=) The jam is yummy and Brad loves to make PB&J with it. They came out really good!

6 comments:

Susanne said...

That sleeping picture is so sweet! And will you share your recipe for freezer jam? We're planning a trip to a pick-your-own-strawberries farm, so I've been looking for a good recipe. :-)

Liz said...

I love the nap picture! And good for you for making all that jam. You'll be happy to have it . . . you can never have too much jam.

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

That is awesome! I want to learn how to make jam. Caylee is soo cute!!!!! I can't wait to see her in person.

THE EBERSOHLS said...

Hi Brad and Reiko!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Caylee is so beautiful. So happy to hear you are well. Love your blog and hope to keep in touch. That jam looks so yummy!!

THE EBERSOHLS said...

In case you are wondering, I meant to tell you who I was in the previous comment. Jessica Nielsen

Stef (a.k.a. Cuatro's Mom) said...

Hi Reiko. Your little girl is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations. I am glad you found my blog and left a comment. I love keeping up all of my friends' info. I hope you guys are doing well.