Tuesday, May 20, 2008

American Idol

Yesterday was the best news ever for Reiko. I received an email in regards to 'American Idol' tickets for tonight's final show. I signed Reiko and I up for the tickets over a month ago and thought that it was never going to happen or I made a mistake on the request somewhere because I did not hear anything back for such a long period of time. So when the email finally came, I was as shocked as Reiko when I let her know I got tickets to her favorite show. Sad part of it is......we did not want to leave Caylee home alone and according to 'Idol' rules, nobody under 12 years old will be admitted. So we watched the show from the comfort of our home with Caylee=(

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Oh man! That would have been amazing! But, spending an evening with new baby Caylee sounds even better!