Thursday, May 1, 2008

Baby Caylee....
















Welcome Baby Caylee....On 4-30-2008 at 2:23PM, weighing 7 pounds 1 ounce, and 20 inches long. Mom and I are are very happy and excited. Mom has pain but is fighting it. Baby is doing good, trying to learn how to eat through the mouth instead of the tube. I do not know if mom wants baby to learn to eat correctly because of the pain caused by bad eating skills or baby wants to learn how to eat so she can get that milk mommy has.

Enjoy the pictures. We have video as well and I will load it just as soon as I can figure out how to load it.......Be patient with me, this is my first time blogging.....I am such a blogger......I sure hope this is not addicting. Baby is so cute.....

14 comments:

Amanda said...

SHE IS GORGEOUS!!! Congrats Mommy and Daddy!!!

Jessie said...

Congratulations, you guys! She is just precious! I can't wait to hear the whole story!

Leslie said...

Way to blog Brad!! Super Cute Momma and Baby!

The Mortimer's said...

Yay! Congrats Reiko and Brad! Baby Caylee is so cute. We wish you the best!

Susan said...

She is so adorable! Congrats again! I hope everything went well! Enjoy her, she will grow so fast!

Van Horne said...

Congratulatoins! What a beautiful baby! Enjoy every moment.

Susanne said...

Congrats!!! Caylee is gorgeous!

The Bertagnoles said...

congrats to the both of you! Good job on blogging Brad

Tiffani said...

We are so happy for you! Caylee will get the hang of eating soon so hang in there! Congratulations, she is precious!

Lambini said...

i totally can't wait to see her this weekend!! fly in tomorrow!

Shannon & Bobby said...

She is beautiful....

Liz said...

Congratulations you two . . . or three. Caylee is beautiful! Reiko, I'm glad you and Caylee are both healthy, even though I know you (Reiko) have a good amount of healing to do. We love you guys.

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

YAY!!I'm so excited for you! She is soo cute! I am jealous! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Raquel said...

She's adorable! Good job guys =)