Thursday, April 16, 2009

Special Easter

We had a super fun Easter Sunday with the whole Fam. Caylee went to church in this really cute pink and white dress. Caylee experienced her first egg hunting and had dinner with the family. The food was delicious. We had creamy potatoes, Honey Baked Ham (yum), spinich salad, and tons of desserts and junk food. Good times!

No matter what I did, I couldn't get Caylee to look at the camera. ...and Brad, he wouldn't open his eyes!


Caylee in her Easter dress


Me and my mommy

Here's a picture of Caylee with her aunties, Kimbers Jennie, They helped Caylee out with hunting and picking up the eggs


After the egg hunt, Aunt Jennie and Kimber thought they deserved to eat some of her candy. Caylee generously offered some of hers. Daddy took some too, but she didn't notice;)

Caylee also got her own personnel bag made by her 2 grandmas (Susan and Mickey). She also got these two cute outfits. Thank you for your hard work. The bag is very cute!

10 comments:

Jessie said...

WHat a cutie in her Easter dress! Aren't Grandma's the best? Are you guys in your house then?

Scott and Stacy said...

She's really gotten big since Bevs wedding. What a cutie.
Too answer your question about how to change your background, you can go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ I have several other sites that have free backgrounds. I'll email the rest to you. Call me if you need help with loading them.

The Lamb Family said...

Jessie, we are still living with my bro. in-law (Brad's brother). Our house will be done sometime this summer.

Stacy, thanks for the site! I will definitely check it out

Susan said...

I love that Easter dress! Way cute!

The Bertagnoles said...

I loved those bags Mickey and Susan made. What a cute idea. So fun for the kids Im sure!! Im so glad you guys are in Bakersfield now!!! (I guess I missed you by a half hour yesterday at little feet repeats, wish I could have seen you!!!) :}

Paloma said...

Love the new look of your blog! I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't visited in a while, but I'm happy to be back =)

Looks like you had a lovely Easter, and little Caylee made out pretty good!

Sassy Sis--Saundra said...

Love the new blog background!

Laura said...

Caylee's dress is so pretty! you guys look like you had a very fun Easter!

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Caylee!

Yoselin said...

I just love your blog!!! I had fun looking at it and getting to know you and your family a little bit more :) Reiko you a re a very nice person. I'm glad i met you!!!