Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lunch with my friend

Last week, I met my friend, Susan. We first met at the institute. Since then, she has gotten married and had a daughter named Ezri. She currently lives in Utah and recently came to Bakersfield during spring break to see her family. We met up and had lunch at Olive Garden (brought back memories***). I had Soup and Salad and may I say, the new soup called, Chicken and Gnocchi is delicous! It has potato dumpling with chicken and arugula in a creamy soup. My mouth is watering again. Soooooooo yummy. You have to go try it out!

Me and Susan
Us and the kids, Caylee and Ezri

Thanks for coming. It was tons of fun seeing you and meeting Ezri!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Yummy soup! I think I am going to have to make another trip down just for the soup in that restaurant! I swear it is so much better than the restaurants up here. Classic Ezri, no smile. Thanks for hanging out with me, I had a lot of fun!