Thursday, April 16, 2009

11 month old

Caylee turned 11 months old couple of weeks ago. It just seems like she has changed so much in the last couple of weeks. She recently learned how to stand on her own and takes steps with her walker she uses everyday. She is still petite, but she eats very well. She LOVES to eat bananas and she will say "ba-nana nana nana nana" everytime she seems it. She is a happy baby for the most part and is always curious about everything, just like her daddy. She still stinkin' cat naps every day. If I get lucky, she naps about 1 1/2 hour maybe once or twice a week. Other than that, she will nap twice a day for anywhere between 15-40 min. I can't complain because she is still sleeping through the whole night, unless she is teething. Here are some pictures I've taken over the last 1 1/2 months.
Here is Caylee with auntie Mao. Her and I grew up in San Diego together. We have known each other for almost 13 years-she is like a sister to me. She lives in Valencia so Caylee and I went to go visit her. While visiting her, she spoiled Caylee with some cute toys from Toys "R" US (thanks, Mao!)
She loves this car! She walks with it EVER single day!!!Caylee and cousin, Alexis. Alexis loves Caylee and she always wants to know where she is. I love her, she is such a sweetheart. isn't she a cute bug!?!?!??! I hope that they'll be close when they get older.
Ok, I know you are thinking "she is getting too old to be in this bath sling", but this is the only way I can do without hurting my back too much. (Sorry for the provocative pict.)
Look at me, I'm standing up!
Here is caylee's new high chair

1 comment:

Susan said...

That is funny, that you bath her in the baby seat! Must be a challenge to keep her in it! :)