Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy 5!

Brad and I celebrated our 5 year annivarsary on January 2. We enjoyed being together. We went out to El Torito for dinner and watched some funny movies. Although we had Caylee with us, we enjoyed her company. She was being such an angel and didn't really cry at all that day. She even slept through our dinner date at El Torito. Sorry, I have no pictures=(

Time sure flies! We had the best, the most awesome 5 years of marriage. Thanks for being so sweet and calm when I go crazy on you sometime (hehe). We had many ups and downs (more ups) and I can't wait to see what our future holds.

I am going to have to find some wedding pictures to post. I need to find it, but in the mean time, enjoy the pictures I posted below=)

3 comments:

The Bertagnoles said...

I love your reflection of 2008. You are too cute! I love seeing the pictures of how much Caylee has grown. :} See you at the shower and have fun on the cruise!!!

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary! We always had fun taking the kids with us when we go out, our dates are more of a family event! We always have so much fun with everybody.

Leslie said...

Happy Anniversary Guys!! Love all the pictures you posted below.