Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Meet my friend, Bumbo!

Caylee is starting to have better balance and can now hold her head up enough to sit in this wonderful creation of Bumbo. She loves it, and I love it! She sits in it and looks around the room to see what she can find. She is 3 months old today and she experienced her first earthquake yesterday at 11:42 am. She was woken up from her short nap and was very scared that her bed was shaking from side to side. Last night, she went to bed at 10:30 and didn't wake up until 8:30am this morning (wohoo)!


She seems to be much happier when she gets a good night's rest.
She has found her thumb!

You know, this earthquake made me really think about my food storage! I have been saying how I don't really have any room to put them, but I think I can find some spots now=) Guys, if you haven't already started, start your food storage now, because you never know when natural disaster will come your way.

4 comments:

Sassy Sis--Saundra said...

I've been waiting and waiting for you to update your blog. Caylee is so stinkin' cute!

Jessie said...

Yay for the Bumbo and for a good night's sleep. I'm sure you were lovin' all that rest!

The Mortimer's said...

Caylee is so dang cute! Yay for the bumbo seat! I can't wait until Jaxon can sit in his bumbo seat. They are getting big way too fast! I miss you guys!

Tiffani said...

Caylee is super happy and thanks for the preparedness advice!