Wednesday, July 23, 2008

All Smiles!

Caylee is almost 3 months old and she is full of smiles. I love picking her up in the morning. When I call her name, she looks around the room until she sees me and greets me with the biggest smile. She is becoming more independent each day and I am grateful because I can now actually do something without holding her!=) She is able to hold her head up and loves to sit on the couch starring at nothing. She still has blow outs and drives me crazy because the only time she seems to do it is when I am out and away from home. When Caylee moved up to #2 in diapers, I switched from Pampers to Huggies. I don't know about you guys but I hate Huggies! It just doesn't seem to fit her right. I just went and bought #2 Pampers. I know that at this age, you just can't avoid it, but she seemed to have less blow outs when she was in Pampers. So, if your baby is using #2 diapers( Huggies), you are more then welcome to have it=)
My sweet baby, I love her so much!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

I can't see the picture, dangit!

But I must agree....I dislike Huggies as well! I LOVE the Kirkland brand at Costco. You should give 'em a try.

Susan said...

I am a huge Pampers fan! I had the same issue with huggies! (I didn't realize till later, they actually make a size 2-3) Those fit Ezri perfectly in her transition to 3's. The picture didn't show up, is that just my computer? I bet she is getting so much bigger!

The Lamb Family said...

There you go, sorry! User's error;)

Leslie said...

I think it depends on the kid. Different diapers worked better on different kids. I like huggies for Sara though.

Liz said...

She's beautiful! I'm so excited that I'm going to have a little guy soon who can even have blow-outs. Scott & I are so excited! We miss you guys.