Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy 2 Months!

I'm a big girl!

Caylee just turned 2 months old yesterday! She started cooing 3 days ago and has been smiling like crazy! She went for her 2 month check up today and she is now 11lbs. 4oz, 21 3/4 in long, and she is in the 50th percentile. Caylee was not happy to see needles today. It reminded her of the first shot she got a month ago. This time, she had to get 4 shots and screamed and cried all the way through it. I felt so bad for her...=( One of the shot she got was called, Whooping Cough shot. Brad and I decided to get one as well so that we don't potentially get her sick by us coughing when we are around her. Brad almost cried (just kidding...)

I slept till we got to the Pediatrician's office

Just me and my mommy...
Mommy and Daddy woke me up a little early this morning.

I was a happy girl, until...

It hurt really, really bad=(
...and oh, yeah! I am now in #2 diapers (today)!

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Awww....that makes me sad! I hope she's feeling better about it now.

Happy 2 months!

Leslie said...

She is so cute Reiko! I can't wait to see her again.

Jocelyn said...

Oscar Says: WOW Long time no see!!
Congrats on the baby.

The Mortimer's said...

Caylee is so cute! I want to see her in person. Ok so Jaxon almost weighs as much as caylee and he still has 2 more weeks until his 2 month check up. He is going to be a chunk! He is pretty long though. I hope you guys are doing great!

Becky said...

You are soooooooooo skinny! You sure slimmed up fast...not that you had anything to loose you stinker! I want to come by and see you and Caylee. I still have a special little something for her.

Sarah said...

She is so cute! But I know you already know that . . .