Monday, December 10, 2007

We Are Still Alive!

So sorry for those who keeps checking our blog. I've been sick and at times lazy to work on anything...

Brad and I are doing great. Brad is busy going to work and going to the airport to get his flight instructor's license. We are still hoping that he can get into air ops. by next year. Brad has to wait for two years min. to get in. His one year is almost up (in March). We can't wait, so that we can attempt to buy a house down here. Buying a house in L.A. is not cheap guys!

So last weekend, Brad and I went to the CHP X-mas party. It was fun meeting new people and hanging out with some that had graduated with Brad in March. I would love to post pictures of the party, but my lovely husband forgot to bring the camera for us... But here is a picture of us recently taken at the Hollywood studios (we went back for the second time)


Don't we look awesome or what?!?!

Here is another picture of us. It's at some random street corner... Yes, it's random, but we were trying out differ. places to take some pictures for our x-mas cards.


I went to a differ. doctor today to get higher advanced ultra sound done. The doctor happened to be LDS as well. He is a fetal diagnosis doctor. He was really nice and told me everything is developing very well and that the baby is healthy! Yay! So what do you guys think... Boy or Girl!?!?!??!

Hope everyone is doing well!

P.S.
I, for the first time threw up at 19 weeks. Not just once, twice, three times, but 7 times in a row. However, I think I had food poisoning... I won't go in details. I hope I didn't disgust all you pregos out there... Have a wonderful day=)

7 comments:

Lambini said...

throwing up sounds so delightful, i wished you would have described it in more detail so I would have a clearer image. :D
I am glad to hear you are both alive! If you are 19 weeks, you should know by now the sex...are you holding out on me!???!?! Don't make me fly over there...jk
Hopefully I'll see you both in Dec/Jan...
Cheerio!

Leslie said...

I think that it is a BOY!!! or maybe a GIRL!!! I am terrible at guessing, but I knew Sara was a girl. I was the most sick with her. Feel better and come visit soon - we miss you.

Jessie said...

BOY! And yes, shouldn't you have been able to find out today at 19 weeks?

Tiffani said...

You guys look great! I bet that Brad can't wait for the year of probation to be over. When do you get to find out the sex? Can we get some belly shots???

Susan said...

So what are you having??? I guess a boy! Or maybe a girl! Where are your preggy pictures??? Just think you are just about half way there!

Becky said...

cute blog! I say GIRL!

Liz said...

I think it's a BOY! When are you going to tell us what it is? P.S. You don't have to be pregnant for that throwing up story to gross you out. :) We miss you guys!!!