Tuesday, May 19, 2009

She's Walking!

Once again, I have neglected this blog. I need to update it more often and I'm gong to try my best. Every time I think of blogging, I find something else that needs to be done or I get lazy uploading the pictures from my camera. Anyways, I have updated once again. I have blogged a lot, so keep scrolling down.

For those of you who haven't seen Caylee walk yet, I have video taped her when she first started really walking. It's so neat to see the changes in her. She started taking some steps about a month before her first b-day and on Cinco De Mayo, she started really walking. Enjoy the video clip! I forgot to rotate it up right-sorry!

She learned to open kitchen cabinets about 2 months ago, but also learned to crawl into them.

My little booger!

3 comments:

THE EBERSOHLS said...

I enjoy reading your blog and checking in on all your fun times. Caylee is just beautiful. She is walking very well. She has discovered the cupboards!! Party time with dishes, bowls, pots and pans. THanks for sharing. HOpe you are well.

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Adorable Pictures!!!

Liz said...

I can't believe she's walking - she's getting to be such a big girl!