Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ooops!

Few weeks back, Brad was on the computer playing a game. I saw him being really into the game and he was very focused. Ususally, I try not to ask him to do things when he is already doing something (because he is not good with multi tasking)- But I was busy washing dishes and doing laundry. Anyways, I thought, he can play and put her pants on, right? So, I asked Brad to do it. Well, he put it on her, but who would of thought this...








Apparently, he didn't realize both of her legs were on one side, until I told him about it.

My lesson: Don't ever ask a man who can not be multi- task. He may do it, but may not always do it the right way.

We all had a kick out of it. Brad and Caylee thought it was the funniest thing ever~!
Daddy's the BEST!
Silly Monsters

2 comments:

Sassy Sis--Saundra said...

That is too funny! I love it!

Yoselin said...

This post is so funny!!! I love the silly monsters picture :)