Tuesday, November 13, 2007

OUch!

My back has been hurting a lot lately. I've been taking hot showers everyday to try to relax my muscle. Having a waitressing job doesn't help, but it sure is a good exercise;)

These couple of days, I've been worrying and thinking about how I am going to deliver this baby. I have this fear of delivering! I know, I know... Many women have done it, but I'm terrified. AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I expressed my worry to Brad and his response was a laugh. He thinks it's funny. Sometimes I wish that men can go through what women go through, as far as being prego and try to deliver a baby when it is time. Sometimes, I wonder how Brad's mom had 10 babies.

So far, I haven't gained any weight but I'm sure I will make up towards my last trimester. I was just looking through the internet and did this Chinese calendar test to determine the sex of the baby. According to the test, I"m having a boy! I know it's just a test, but I have a good feeling that it is going to be a boy. Brad and I are both actually hoping for a boy first. We will just have to wait and see...

5 comments:

Jessie said...

The back pain only gets worse as that belly gets bigger. Sorry! You should look into Bradley Childbirth classes.....they are amazing and make you feel informed and ready to deliver! I know you have a ton in your area because that's where it all started! No laughing, Brad! It's tough stuff!

I get boy vibes from you! When do you find out?

Amanda said...

boys are fun! Plus when you do have a girl they get to beat up boyfriends they dont like! This is what I keep telling myself!! haha!

Van Horne said...

I had really bad back pains in my
1st and 2nd trimester. It was a pain. My 3rd trimester I had pain in my upper back because I carried really high. So back pain never really ever goes away until the baby is out of you. I was also really scared of the delivery so I watched Discovery Health in the morning. they have childbirth shows. It really helped me. Just don't have Brad watch it until your further along. He might get gross out.

The Lamb Family said...

thanks for the advise! Nice to know that back pain only gets worse as I get bigger...=( I just hope that I won't be on a bed rest.

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

I am soo excited for you guys!! Sorry about your pains and aches but yay for your baby coming.. hehe.. Tell Brad Deven and I say Hi. Did you know that I met my husband for the first time at your wedding haha... Small world. Hope to see you soon.