Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A trip to Bakersfield


Last weekend, Brad and I were able to go up to Bakersfield on conference week. It happened to be on Brad's Dad, Dan's birthday on Saturday, so we were able to celebrate it on Sunday, along with our pregnancy announcement. We wanted to announce it when everyone was around but with family of ten kids and their wives, it wasn't possible to get everyone together. So at the end of Sunday night, we finally told ourselves to just say it casually, and told the rest of the family on Monday.

Brad and I are excited to be having this baby. I hope everything goes well and that I will have this baby without scarying the crap out of me because delivery is one of the biggest reasons that has kept me from getting pregnant. hmm.... I wonder if it is going to be a girl or a boy. I have a feeling that it is a boy though. We are kind of hoping that it is a boy, but if it's a girl, we will still be very happy! I just want a healthy baby.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

You should look into Bradley classes....they are great for preparing you! Congrats, again! We are so excited for you guys!

Susanne said...

Don't worry about the labor and delivery. Yeah, it's painful, but if you get an epidural, it's really not that bad (and whether you plan to get an epidural or not, you should definitely take a childbirth class like Bradley or Lamaze). Plus, I think the last month of pregnancy is way more torture than the delivery. :-) I hope that doesn't make you feel worse!

Leslie said...

I'll come help you if you want!

Amanda said...

Your so cute! Don't worry about things it will be alright and worth it!!