Friday, April 16, 2010

Hello?

Does anyone check my blog anymore? lol! Seriously, my blog is getting lame....:/ The last time I posted, I said that I was going to post more things, and I failed to do that, so to those who kept coming back to check, I'm truly soooo SORRY!!!!

Since I stopped blogging, there are so many things to blog about, but one thing that I have been wanting to tell (those who haven't heard me on FB) is that Caylee is finally going to be a...............








Yes, it's true! I'm



Today, I had an appointment with the doc. and I heard the heart beat for the first time. It was amazing and neat to see that our baby is looking more human-like (haha), and is growing healthy! I know that everything happens for a reason, and I'm so grateful to be carrying baby #2 at this time of our lives. We are thrilled and can't wait for *him* (j/k.... I really don't know;) ) to join our family of 3! Here is a sneak peak of the baby at 12weeks 5 days old:

16 comments:

Leslie said...

Great ultrasound pic! Did you find a OB you like?

Lambini said...

awesome!!!! love this whole blog

Liz said...

What a perfect little baby, & I can't believe how big Caylee is! What a cutie!

Susan said...

Congrats! Glad to see you posting again! I hope the pregnancy goes well!

The Lamb Family said...

Leslie, I just kept the one I already chose when you were here. I haven't seen anything wrong with this one so I'm going to keep going to him, unless I change my mind. It was good seeing you guys!!!!

Lisa said...

Congrats! That's wonderful!

Tiffani said...

Exciting news!

THE EBERSOHLS said...

I am so excited for you. Congratulations and hope this pregnancy goes well. Caylee is so pretty. I love her shirt.

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

YAY!!!!! Are you going to find out if the baby is a girl or boy? If you do I can't wait to find out too! How fun for you and brad and Caylee to have another addition to the family. I definately want to get together soon.. Let me know what works for you!

Susanne said...

Yay!!! Congrats!

Amber Waite said...

Congrats! That's awesome! When's your due date?

heidi said...

congratulations, that's so exciting, hope all is well!

chloe's clan said...

yay!! So exciting! Congrats. :)

The Lamb Family said...

Thanks, guys!
Amber- I'm due Oct. 24th

Shannon & Bobby said...

You have such a beautiful family... and Congrats on the new baby.

shandireza said...

beautiful family, Thank for sharing..........