Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Pain

On Saturday after I came back home from work around midnight, I took a shower and realized that there were some veins popping out from the back of my right leg. Ugh! They hurt really bad. I leveled my leg with some pillow and went to bed. Not only that, I only slept for like only 2 hours due to lower back pain and I had to go back to work the next morning. I have been so exhausted from lack of sleep. I told Brad that I wanted a new back. The further I get into this pregnancy, it has been hard to breath or sleep.

My body sure feels different being prego. I'm not enjoying what I'm feeling, but I'm glad little Caylee is there. It will all be worth it at the end, right?

3 comments:

Lambini said...

It'll be worth it!

Here's a heads up for what comes before Caylee arrives so you can prep adjusting:
25-28wks-leg cramps, stretch marks
29-32wks-hot flashes, mild swelling of hands/feet
33-36wks-baby may drop in pelvis to prep for birth
37-40wks-fatigue & lower backaches

Just 12 weeks or so left right?! I am counting down, b/c that's when I am done with this school madness!! :D

Susanne said...

Trust me, it's worth it! Otherwise we'd all be an only child. ;-) I just think of pregnancy as a huge sacrifice. But definitely worth it in the end!

Leslie said...

You can do it! Can you go get that Maternity Belt already - it will give you so much back pain relief! As for the vericose veins - it happens and they usually go away after delivery. You are tough and strong!